top of page
Open to the Community- Quarterly classes
Dr. Davidson explains what the Girlology/Guyology class will cover in this video link
Class #1 (3rd-5th grade): Discussion on puberty, how the body is changing, what to expect with body changes, and anatomy. This first class will NOT go into a discussion on HOW babies are made. Class #2 on reproduction coming soon.
Cost of Girlology $100 total which covers:
-1 Adult + 1 Child Entry into physician led in person class
-2 hour in person class with Dr. Risa Davidson.
- Full 1 year subscription to Girlology online content which offers post event support to help you continue to navigate your child's journey with medically accurate information.
- On demand classes available after in person class to answer questions on every topic
- Grade by grade guidance available in online content
- Digital home activity book to follow the class for continued conversations
- Each additional child or parent is $25
- All parents/guardians welcome to attend- this is NOT specific or required to be a mother/daughter or father/daughter combination.
Cost of Guyology $60 total which covers:
-1 Adult + 1 Child Entry into physician led in person class.
-2 hour in person interactive class led by Dr. Risa Davidson.
- Digital home activity book to follow the class for continued conversations.
- "Just the Facts" paperback copy to take home (excellent resource for boys to go back and look things up/learn more)
- Each additional child or parent is $25.
- All parents/guardians welcome to attend- this is NOT specific or required to be a mother/son or father/son combination.
Next Class Date Availability
1) Girlology- TBD
2) Guyology - TBD
To receive email when sign up/date released for future classes please click link below.
bottom of page